Saturday, October 6, 2012

My It Works! beginning

I first heard about It Works! from a long time friend Sierra back in May 2012, who was posting on Facebook about all these girls loosing inches in just 45 minutes... I needed to know more about this miracle product. She sent me tons of emails to read more about the products and business opportunity It Works! offers. I did my research and knew this was exactly what I was looking for!!! I signed up without ever trying the products I was so convinced that IT WORKS!  I signed up as a Distributor May 25th 2012.

A couple weeks after signing up I had Sierra wrap me for the first time and tell me more about how it all "works." I lost 1.5 inches in 45 minutes and another inch after 48 hours! I was completely hooked from then! I had my launch party two weeks later wrapped 4 people and they were all as hooked on the products and each one became a loyal customer. These products sell themselves! 

It is now October 5th 2012 and I am going to be a Diamond Distributor with It Works! in under 5 months. I cant believe how fast this company is growing and cannot wait to see where I will be this time next year. I am so happy that I get to change peoples lives everyday. I chose to change my life the day I signed up with It Works! and I'm never looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment