Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Success with It Works! Caludia Mauri-Rodgers - Double Diamond

For anyone who needs a little bit of inspiration....read this!

Almost 1 year ago today, my journey with It Works began. NEVER would have I imagined where I would be today!

Let me start with this. Life had thrown me quite a few curve balls prior to this year. By that I mean…We lost our businesses, we lost our home, we lost our cars, our income dropped DRASTICALLY and worst of all, in November of 2009, I lost my 51 yr old mom to toxic shock. She was my best friend and losing her was basically losing a part of me. I was in a REALLY dark place.

Financially, we could barely afford groceries. Emotionally, I was in a very bad depression. Physically, I had completely given up on myself. I was at my heaviest and I didn’t even care. Nothing mattered. I had no hopes, no dreams and was just stuck in the rut. Life wasn’t fair and I didn’t see how it could get better. These thoughts were coming out of a normally VERY outgoing, happy person with 3 beautiful babies. I look back at where I was mentally and wonder HOW I could ever feel that way!

On July 26th 2011, I made THE call. I had been seeing all of these posts about these wraps and these AMAZING before and after pictures that just seemed too good to be true…. BUT, I had to know more about it. Curiosity got the best of me. I contacted Jodi Hussey (My Presidential upline) At the time, Jodi had only been in the business for 1 month and I was only her 2nd or 3rd distributor. She talked me into not just trying the wraps, but actually becoming a distributor. I am not sure what came over me because I knew I wasn’t up to taking something like this on….but I did it. I honestly don’t even remember how I came up with the $99!!!! Jodi was the person that believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself. I don’t think I would have every kept going if it wasn’t for her. I have said this from the beginning and I mean it when I say she is truly my angel!

To make a long story short…. 12 months later…..my life has COMPLETELY changed! I am back to being the happy go lucky, confident person that I was before. I have been able to put money in savings and support my family with my income from It Works. I went back to school shopping for my kids with NO hesitation. On top of it all, I physically feel SO much better, fit into size 8 pants (Was in 14’s) and I have so much more energy thanks to our amazing products!

I promoted to double diamond distributor in 5 months of being in the business. I promoted ON my birthday 12/31/2011. What a true gift! I knew from that moment that I would never go back to the way life was. I knew that there was hope. I realized that I could dream again. Life was fair…and it was worth living.

Thank you It Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment