Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Personal Trainer who sells It Works!

Dear reader;

As Owner and Operator of Paladin Strength & Conditioning and as a past Co-Owner of a CrossFit Affiliate I have been asked to discuss why I have embraced the “It Works” product range, in particular the hugely successful flagship product the body contouring applicator, better known as a slimming wrap. I, at first was apprehensive to associate myself and my training methodology to a product that might be deemed as a ‘quick fix’ solution to an individual’s problem, in this case being excess weight.Thankfully I moved past this defensive stance and have had huge success with my clients using the “It Works” slimming wraps.

Having been involved with Military fitness for over 8 years and having obtained my Cert IV in Fitness and CrossFit Certifications in early 2010, my initial concern was that individuals may view the slimming wraps as their main solution to weight loss and cease their exercise programme. In my experience, it is invariably the case that there will always be individuals that are all talk and little action and will always find an excuse to cease training. It is human nature to seek the easiest solution, in this case the easiest way to be slimmer (ironically that is kinda the point). It is my job as a Fitness Professional to re-educate my clients on what health and fitness is and what it means to them. If I am successful at my job their belief system will have been remodelled to lead a life of health and fitness by following a good exercise and nutrition plan.

Their goals should now include being measurably healthier and fitter not just slimmer, if this is not achieved then I have failed and I am responsible, not an inanimate product.

As such, I am acutely aware my job is to serve my client and help them to realise their goals and where weight loss is concerned the “It Works” slimming wraps are an effective and beneficial tool to compliment their hard efforts and dedication to a good exercise and nutrition plan, it is NOT a single approach solution to their issue being excess weight.

For Fitness Professionals who fear the “It Works” slimming wraps and view them as a ‘quick fix’ because they work, I feel this is similar to denying an over weight client an effective exercise and nutrition plan because they work, this is a ridiculous belief system and not supportive of the client and I encourage these people to research and test their market.

Just like a decent set of shoes and a water bottle, the “It Works” product range and slimming wraps are an effective tool that is available to Fitness Professionals and their clients. The wraps provide early visible and measurable change which creates a positive mental and emotional state and reinforces the hard efforts the client is investing in them selves. An over weight client might take years to achieve their ideal body composition through hours of hard work and strict dieting; they should not be denied any product that assists their journey.

As a Fitness Professional and “It Works” Distributor it is my job to inspire my clients, remould their thinking and be open and honest, I no longer fear slimming wraps, rather I have embraced them and have had huge success with clients and their weight loss, education and maintaining their motivation. If a client wishes to trial “It Works” slimming wraps, you might as well be their Fitness Professional and “It Works” Distributor and work closely with them and their use of the slimming wraps (remembering maximum results come from leading a healthy and fit lifestyle, hint hint that’s where you come in).

I Jackson Marshall Owner and Operator of Paladin Strength & Conditioning proudly endorse the “It Works” product range and slimming wraps and use them with my clients. Either contact my self or your friendly “It Works” Distributor who provided you this letter to find out more information.

Regards;

Jackson

0412 657 203
jackson@paladin-sc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment