Monday, October 8, 2012

Pregnant? No worries It Works! offers wonderful all natural products you can take also!

Question
What products can a pregnant or nursing woman use out of all the products, not just the body slimming ones?
Answer
Because our products are naturally based and carefully formulated to safely blend science with nature, there are many It Works products that pregnant women can feel comfortable using. You will see that list below.

As always, we recommend that you print off ingredient lists and check with your doctor if you have any concerns about which of the It Works products are right for you. You can find ingredient lists for any of our products by clicking on "View Ingredients" on each individual product page.

Pregnant woman can use:

Lifting Lip & Eye Cream
Stretch Mark & Anti-Aging Cream
Facial Applicator
Cleanser Gel
Hydrating Toner & Freshener
RepairAge
PreventAge
ProFit Shakes

Nursing? Take the ingredient list to your doctor and see what they say. I wanted to wrap and use the defining gel after I had my daughter, my doctor said there was nothing in the products that would be harmful as long as I kept myself hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment